Air Commodore P.K Dutt VSM (Retd.), B. Tech (Mechanical Engineer), BIT, Sindri, Ranchi University, M. Tech, (Air Craft Propulsion) Cranfield Institute of Technology, UK), is an outstanding professional with over three decades of distinguished services to the India Air Force.
He has also rendered services of more than a decade to Indian Industry viz. Bhartiya Cryogas Limited, National Coal Development Corporation and Bokaro Steel Limited. wherein his brilliant performance in the commissioning of first Blast Furnace was duly appreciated by the then Prime Minister of India in the year 1972.
His services were duly recognized by awarding Vishisht Seva Medal (VSM) by President of India, Appreciations Letter by the then Prime Minister of India on two momentous occasions in the year 1984 and 1989.
As Principal Director at Air Headquarters, Indian Air Force, he was responsible for planning, forecasting, provisioning and budgeting in respect of wide range of Common User, Aircraft Support, Airfield Support, System Specialist Auto Mobiles vehicles.
As Director at Directorate of Standardisation of Ministry of Defence, he was also responsible to pave the way for self-reliance in the sphere of Defence Procurement and promote indigenization, by viable integration of Indian industries with the Defence Sectors through Confederation of Indian Industries and Bureau of Indian Standards.
As Commanding Officer of Base Repair Depot, he was responsible for the production of a variety of Ground Support Equipment, Ground Handling Equipment and Arrester Barriers to sustain the flying effort of a wide range of fighters and transport aircraft and helicopters of both Western and Russian origin.
Post retirement, Air Cmde. Dutt continued in his pursuit to innovate and explore the contemporary field of Cryogenics and has successfully set up an Export Oriented business, being the founder CEO of Bhartiya Cryogas Limited for design, fabrication and supplies and commissioning of world-class Cryogenic Air Separation Units for an elite clientele across the globe.
Currently, Air Cmde. Dutt spearheads as the Founder Chairman & Managing Director of 360º Engineering & Consulting Services Ltd. which is a collegian of a talented group of senior Ex-Defence Officers and top notch Engineers and HR Professionals from the Industry with various expertise and experience.
An Alumnus of Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad & Manchester Business School UK, Prof. Pronoy is a Highly Competent HR Professional with 21+ years of proven experience in Management Consulting, Talent Management: Employee Engagement, Performance Management & Organizational Development & Learning & Development with Leading People Centric Organizations like Gallup Consulting as Director of Talent Sourcing, Head of Human Resources at Costa Coffee India & General Manager – Human Resources at Wigan & Leigh College Limited. Prof. Pronoy is the Chief Executive Officer at 360° Engineering & Consulting Services Limited & responsible for partnering with CEO, C-Level Executives & Business Leaders at Client Organizations for HR Strategy Creation, Designing HR Systems, Processes & Policies including Organizational Structuring, Human Resource Optimization, Competency Assessment, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development & Attrition Management. Also, Prof. Pronoy is a Visiting Professor for Human Resources at Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), Tughlakabad & Wigan & Leigh College India (WLCI), Sainik Farms, New Delhi.
Prof. Pronoy has strong expertise in conceptualising and devising HR Strategies (from Employee Engagement, Competency Assessment, Development & Retention). As a Performance Management Consultant at Gallup Consulting, was instrumental in assessing the workplace dynamics, preparation of Employee Engagement Survey Instrument & Post Survey Implementation & Training for World-class Organizations. Prof. Pronoy is a Gallup certified Strengths Performance Coach from Gallup University, Omaha, Nebraska, USA & is an expert in identifying & developing Individuals & Teams understand & utilize their unique (innate) Talents & potential areas of Strengths for world class superior performance. Prof. Pronoy is additionally certified as a Gallup Professional Associate Selection Research Instrument (SRI) Interview Specialist, specializing in Psychometric testing of Job Applicants & creating the “Right Fit” for Client Organizations
Some of Prof. Pronoy's achievements include CEO, Costa Coffee India's Award of Excellence, All Star Award for Consulting Group during the Gallup Asia Consociates Training Program, Singapore & Youngest at Herbalife India to be awarded a 3 stone Diamond Active Supervisor Recognition at the age of 22 Years.
Ajay, is a Management Graduate, Alumni of Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad, and has 3 decades of experience with a good mix of diversified exposure to Industry, Business, H R, Retail & Process and Manufacturing.
A self-starter who made impact on all aspects of HR Management (Manpower Planning, Sourcing / Recruitment, Induction, Training, Career Development, Potential Appraisal, Policy formulation, Employee - Relations & Compensation / Benefits).
Ajay strategized Management Skills, Organizational Development, Culture, Relationships and Change Management. Also worked in cross-cultural and multi-location environment.
• Core professional expertise in establishing new units/factories/establishment with 100% statutory compliance and recruitment of technical / professional work force for operating plant / supply chain and retail outlets chain........
• Core professional expertise is the ability to juxtapose knowledge of the “hard” elements of management – strategy, structures, systems, technology, with an understanding of the “softer” elements of people and processes, towards organizational effectiveness. Hard core professional having expertise in Reviving the closed units...surpassing the labour issues.........
Ajay is a leader who takes calculated risks in consultation with the management
Specialties: Humane leader: A leader should be a gentleman, first who should be able to feel if other’s shoe is hurting.
Innovation: Thinking out of the box is the key! Ajay likes to take calculated risks in consultation with the Management.
Recognizing before leading: If we can recognize people and fit them in the overall organizational goals and appreciate their work, where is the problem?!!
Key change Agent: Change is the only permanent thing. Flexibility too, is very important!
• Worked as a Manager / Sr. Manager / DGM / Head – HR and key Executive in various industries including Manufacturing, Chemicals, Petrochemicals / Petro products, Engineering-Plastics, Process n Retail also with group engaged in manufacturing of Pet Containers, Mineral Water, CD- DVD-CD ROM, Multi Media and was also core team member of establishing its Software company, Ajay was managing the entire HR functions, right from interviewing & hiring candidates in India as well for US and coordinating their move from India, their orientation and induction into the company.
• Developed the Policies & procedures to attract and retain the best talent. He also assessed the training needs of the employees, designed training curriculum, conducted training sessions and did effectiveness evaluation of the programs.
• Developed, coordinated and implemented the employee benefit programs, including their medical, retirement and investment plans and statutory benefits.
• Provided counsel and assistance to employees and management on issues commensurate with company’s employee relations policy. I also handled grievances and labour practice. Interviewed , selected & recruited technical resources in a fast pace environment in a new Company. Recruited more than 500 people in 2 months in plant operations, retail sales, logistics, hub n warehouse….
• Ensured smooth Induction and on – boarding of new members
• Identified & implemented Training/Development needs/PCMM initiatives
• Owned the process of Performance/Potential Management
• Formulated & Implemented HR Policies to the entire satisfaction of employees and the Management
• Negotiated ‘Compensation’ with employees
• Managed Employee Relations & implemented rewards policies for employees n organizational development
• Developed and implemented “Termination / Exit procedure”
• As a leader made important Decisions under challenging situations
• Trained the field force & Organized Development Programs
• Looked after the welfare of 1000 + people and kept them in high morale
• Kept everybody professionally motivated
• Handled all HR matters effectively
• Handled entire Administration of the number of Industrial Units / Organization,
Ajay also moved freely in Business and Government Circle _ Bureaucracy having excellent two way relationship…
· Apart from professional front, also involved in other activities for the improvement and development of the society ….
During her multi-industry and multi-faceted brand experience with MNCs in India and overseas for over 12 years as well as her successful entrepreneurship experience with her organization – "Mpower", she has serviced clients in the areas of HR Training, Leadership Coaching, and Brand & Business Consulting for over 13 years, consolidating her overall experience to 25 years. She is also a partner in Morgan & McCoy, a Business Consulting organization offering Executive Coaching & Business Transformation to clients globally.
She has been associated with varied industries like Hospitality, Travel, IT, ITeS, Media, BPO, E-publishing, Manufacturing, Education, HR Consulting, Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Government, Pharmaceutical and eCommerce.
Her areas of expertise have been in the domain of HR Transformational Training, Leadership & Executive Coaching, Brand & Business Development, CRM, Operations Management, Transitioning, Quality Management Systems (QMS), ISO, Process Engineering and Project Management.
Some of the clients she has worked with during her career and business experience are Sapient Corporation, Spi Publishing, Benett & Coleman, Daksh eServices, Microsoft, ITC, Hotel Hilton, Amazon, Intuit, Whirlpool, Lenovo, ICICI Bank, Shasun Chemicals, Cognizant, GRT, Aitken Spence, Vodafone, Hidesign, JP Morgan & Chase, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, State Street, Ernst & Young, The Residency Group, Desicrew, Pondicherry Tourism Development Corporation, Pondicherry University, Stanford Business School, SMVEC, Acharya College, Mylan, Cryptograph Technologies, Ewomen and Adappt, U.K.
Her ability to balance people orientation while keeping an eye on the bottom line has helped her craft effective and sustainable interventions.
Open-minded, Flexible, Positive, Solution focused, Systematic and Action Oriented and are a few adjectives that describe her best.
Combining her extensive and in-depth Corporate as well as Entrepreneurial experience, she is constantly focused on providing complete solutions to her clients along with her team.
A Management Consultant with 15+ years of business experience across all Human Resource domains in different industries including F&B Retail,Travel, Hospitality, Wellness and ITES. Has worked with Kaya Skin Clinics (Marico Ltd) as Human Resource Business Partner before joining 360 Degree ECS Limited and have handled national and global roles for several Organizations in the past including IBM, Lavazza, VLCC Limited, Travel Food Services (TFS), Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Global Vantedge & The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group. Being a Strategic HR professional, has strong expertise in areas of Capability Building, Talent Management, Culture Building and Employee Engagement. Have been instrumental in designing Assessment Centers, Career Roadmaps, Competency Frameworks, TNA, Engagement Frameworks, Succession Plans etc . Holds a vast experience of mandays in Training/ Onboarding employees of all levels in an organisation. Completed PGDHRM from Symbiosis, Pune and Diploma in Training & Development from ISTD, New Delhi in Merit.
Ms. Nidhi is highly successful in leading and delivering behavioral and domain training interventions in sectors such as Retail, Travel, Hospitality, Manufacturing & Education Industry. Ms. Nidhi is an well rounded Senior Learning & Development Professional with over 15 years of rich and diverse experience in multiple industries and domains - that include Management of Resources and People, Profit Center & Operations Management, Office Administration Management, Vendor Management, Leadership & Team Building & Counseling and Training
Increase in Per Person Productivity
Increase in Customer Engagement & Repeat Sales
Decrease in Absenteeism
Impact on Organization Productivity
Copyright 2016 - 2021 © 360ecs.in. All Rights Reserved.